integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Hahahahah! I haven't updated in a LONG while.

=D

Life after orientation isn't as bad as I thought it out to be (at least for the time being). I'm so glad to be a part of 6V (: it's really an awesome class with DIVERSE people, but yet we're able to come together as one FAAAAmily! (:

But I cannot deny i still miss og25 lots and lots =( love you guys!

Haha. Yest i exchanged uniforms with regina for a while lol. everyone was saying i looked better in nyg's uniform! lol! hahahah and regina looked so nerdy heh heh! but our pinafore fitted her rly well so it looked like some white nightgown. haha.

anyw i love my og and my class.

I'm beginning to love so many things in hc. I just hope I'll stay.